Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Terrorism.com | April 5, 2013

Scroll to top

Top

No Comments

Hezbollah Attack on U.S. Cited as Possibility by Napolitano - Terrorism.com

“U.S. Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano said she is concerned that Iran-backed Hezbollah will attempt a terrorist attack on American soil.

The Homeland Security Department last week held a conference call with Jewish groups “who have been the intended targets in the past,” Napolitano said today in testimony before the U.S. House Homeland Security Committee.”

(Source: Hezbollah Attack on U.S. Cited as Possibility by Napolitano.)

Submit a Comment